Great living is not only about conveniences and creature comforts. World’s longest rooftop Skywalk. At Siddha Galaxia, we believe that this is a coming together of a number of tangibles. The right location. The right spatial spread. The right spaciousness. The right number of apartments. The right apartment structure. The interplay of these has helped create one of the most attractive residential offerings in Rajarhat, where the future of Kolkata is headed.
Hira Registration No: HIRA/P/NOR/2018/000184
Master Site Plan
- Swimming pool
- Health club
- Library cum lounge
- Air-conditioned community hall
- Yoga and meditation room
- Yoga/Meditation room
- Indoor Games:Table Tennis/ Pool/Carom /Darts /Chess
- Well-decorated lobby
- State-of-the-art fire fighting system
- Intercom network
- Cable TV and broadband points
- Visitors’ car parking area
- Sewage treatment plant
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Power backup- generators
- Water filtration plant
- 24 hours’ water supply
- Chromium plated fittings
- High quality porcelain fittings
- Earthquake resistant RCC framed construction with infill brick walls.
- Counter tops:
Granite with steel sink.
Ceramic tiles up to a height of 2 feet from the granite top.
Ceramic tiles up to a height of 7 feet.
- Sanitary ware:
White, high quality porcelain fittings. High-end Chromium-plated fittings.
- Superior quality concealed copper wiring with the latest modular switches and miniature circuit breakers. TV socket and broadband point.
- Aluminum frames with fully glazed shutters.
- Tough timber frames and solid-core flush shutters.
- Latest weatherproof of non-fading exterior finish.
- Vitrified tiles in all Bedrooms and Living/Dining Room.
- Central distribution console. Networked with all apartments.
- Marble/Kota/Granite/Cementitious tiles/Ceramic tiles.