It is a commitment we make to ourselves and to those who matter. It is a fine art practiced with flourish by the true connoisseurs of life. It is a pursuit independent of a destination. It is the enthralling journey to Nirvana.
This journey towards an eternal state of calm is the guiding principle behind Siddha Nirvana. To create not just structures and walls but living spaces. Not just symmetrically perfect lines but sensitive homes. Not just homes that feature in lifestyle magazines but cocoons where you can re-connect with the happiness that lies within.
Hira Registration No: HIRA/P/KOL/2019/000416
Master Site Plan
Air-conditioned community hall
Well designed air-conditioned lobby at ground floor
Landscaped green area
Fire fighting arrangement
Modern electronic security surveillance
Video door phone-central control system
Visitor’s car park area
24-hour power backup for all common areas
Water filtration plant
- Earthquake resistant RCC structure with infill brick walls.
- Solid wood door and frames with solid core flush shutters.
- Anodised/powder coated fully glazed aluminium windows with superior fittings.
- Cement plaster overlaid with smooth, impervious plaster of paris/wall putty.
- Latest weather proof non-fade exterior finish of superior quality.
- Ground floor lobby:
Imported marble of superior quality
- Master bedroom, other rooms and balcony:
Imported marble/wooden/vitrified tiles
- SConcealed copper wiring with modular switches of reputed and miniature circuit breakers (MCBs). Provision for telephone, cable TV/DTH and AC points in each bedroom, living and dining rooms.
Anti-skid ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles upto 7 feet height
Hot and cold water line, exhaust and geyser points in all the bathrooms with premium chrome plated fittings and superior quality white sanitary ware.
Imported marble/anti-skid ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles upto 2 feet height from granite counter
Granite slab with stainless steel sink with drainboard