Siddha Suburbia. Just different. Siddha’s latest offering in Kolkata’s deep south. A one-of-its-kind residential opportunity. With the first rooftop Skywalk in South Kolkata. The 335 metre SKYWALK has been designed to spice up the life of Siddha Suburbia residents with its various features. Homes on the ground. Skywalk in the air. Promises to transform the way you live.
Hira Registration No: HIRA/P/SOU/2018/000119
Master Site Plan
- Door phones
- Terrace garden (partly on 1st floor)
- Residents’ cycle stand
- Pet-friendly zone
- Sidewalk, pergola, seating zone
- Ramp for handicaps in suitable areas
- Toilet for support staff
- Ambulance on call
- Visitor\'s Car parking area
- Intercom network
- Fire-fighting system
- Sewage treatment plant
- Full power back up for common areas
- 24/7 treated water supply
- 24/7 security & surveillence
- Facility management services
- Stretcher lift
- Earthquake resistance RCC framed structure with monolithic concrete.
- Vitrified Tiles
- Chromium plated fittings, white high quality porcelain fixtures.
Anti-skid ceramic tiles.
- Counter tops:
Granite with steel sink.
Ceramic tiling upto 2 feet from the granite counter tops.
Anti-skid ceramic tiles..
Ceramic tiles up to false ceiling.
- Superior quality concealed copper (fire resistance low smoke) wiring.
Modular switches and miniature circuit breakers, TV socket, broadband point.
- Anodized powder coated- Aluminum frames with fully glazed shutters.
- Solid timber frames solid core flush shutters.
- Weatherproof exterior finish