Discover the joy of living by a beautiful natural water body
Water flows Water caresses Water cures Water calms
Siddha WaterFront is a sprawling lavish residential offering beside a natural lake. The lake provides a sense of permanence to the view from Siddha WaterFront – shrouding it from new structures that may block its openness.
Dotted over it will be modern and robust high-rises which will provide vibrantly happy living spaces for more than 1,000 families. Across options of two and three-bedroomed apartments.
Homes that are designed and structured to maximise ventilation, light and lake view.
Hira Registration No: HIRA/P/NOR/2018/000185
Master Site Plan
- Umbrella stands
- Driver’s lounge
- Resident’s association room
- Service staff area
- Living quarters for property manager
- Guest house
- Transportation connectivity to the main road
- Resident’s cycle stand
- Doctor’s clinic
Advanced fire fighting system
- Cable/DTH point
- Broadband point
- Visitor’s car park
- Sewage treatment plant
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Power backup for common areas
- 24-hour water supply
- 24-hour security and surveillance system
- Earthquake-resistant RCC framed structure
- Internal walls:
Smooth, impervious Plaster of Paris or wall putty
Doors with tough timber frames and solid-core flush shutters
Aluminum frames with fully-glazed shutters and superior quality fittings
Vitrified tiled flooring in all bedrooms, living rooms/dining rooms
- Counter Tops:
Granite with steel sink
Ceramic tiles up to a height of 2 ft from the granite top
Ceramic tiles up to a height of 7 ft
- High-quality white, porcelain fixtures and Chromium-plated fittings.
- Superior quality concealed copper wiring with the latest modular switches and miniature circuit breakers, provision for TV sockets, cable TV and broadband connections
- Latest weatherproof, non-fading exterior finish of the highest quality.
- Central distribution console, networked across all apartments.