Discover the joy of living by a beautiful natural water body
- Siddha Waterfront is a sprawling lavish residential offering, beside a natural lake. The lake provides a permanence to the view from Siddha Waterfront
- Dotted over it will be modern and robust high rise which will provide vibrantly happy living spaces for more than 1000 families.
- A clubhouse of its own class is being created to serve with world class amenities and facilities. A club of 30,000 Sq Ft area will have Swimming pool, Banquet Hall, well equipped Gym, Children Play Area, Multi Activity Room and Indoor Games, Cafeteria etc to handle health and leisure needs.
- Siddha Waterfront offers plenty of benefits that includes prime location, comfortable and lavish lifestyle, great amenities, healthy surroundings and high return.
- Located on the banks of Hooghly river, Khardah is a fast growing residential layout in the Barrackpore subdivision in Kolkata North. The locality houses suitably priced residential units which are well versed with latest facilities and ultra-modern amenities. The locality is maintained and developed by Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority.
- Siddha Waterfront is only 600 mtrs away from Ram Krishna Mission, Rahara, near Kalyani Express way, 2 Kms to Khardha Railway Station and 3 Kms to Barrackpore Railway Station, hospitals, schools, markets, and is going to end your search for a flat in North Kolkata.
- Siddha Waterfront is emerging as a self-contained community with 10 towers (G+15) comprising more than 1000 apartments, landscaped gardens, indoor games, swimming pool, exercise zone and children play area. It is going to be an interconnected and secure community with 24/7 security.
Khardah, the temple town
Shri Nityananda, the principal follower of Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at Khardah in a boat of hay (‘khar’ in Bengali) and hence the place got the name Khardaha (‘daha’ means a large water body).
Shri Nityananda passed away in 1545 AD, but his house is still there, known as the Kunjobati. His presence made Khardah an important pilgrimage for Vaishnavites.
- The open areas and gardens will be landscaped by experts with local sensitivity. The lake, which will the largest draw of Siddha Waterfront, will be beautified with water features and hemmed by walking tracks, benches and wooden jetties.
- Proper care will be taken for the aeration of water to support a healthy aquatic life and keep the water clean and weed-free.
- Siddha Waterfront will be equipped to handle your health and leisure needs with a full-fledged in-complex club.
Why Choose Siddha Waterfront
- The biggest residential club in that area of 33,000 sq ft having every amenity of a upper MIG project.
- 1.72 acre lake in front of the club – within the premises.
- Open areas and landscape constitute 73% of the project
- Total target area of the project/land is 17.85 acres
- Biggest residency between Dunlop & Barrackpore
Master Site Plan
- Yoga & Meditation zone
- Banquet Hall
- Swimming pool
- Library & reading room
- Badminton Court
- Children's play area with swing, slide and see-saw
- Multi activity room
- Toddler's Zone
- Indoor games room
- Massage room
- Resident's club
- Jogger's track
- Visitor's car park
- Sewage treatment plant
- Water filtration plant
- Power back up for common areas
- Treated drinking water supply
- 24/7 security & surveillence
- 24/7 water supply
- Under Amenities
- Advanced Fire-fighting system
- Sewage treatment plant
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Intercom network
- Property Manager
- DTH/broadband point
- Residents cycle stand
- Guest House
- Earthquake resistance RCC framed structure with Monolithic concrete.
Anti-skid ceramic tiles.
Granite with steel sink
Ceramic tiling upto 2 feet from the granite counter tops.
Anti-skid ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles upto soffit of lintel level.
- Chromium plated fittings, white high quality porcelain fixtures.
- Superior quality concealed copper(fire resistance low smoke) wiring.
- Modular switches and miniature circuit breakers, TV socket, broadband point.
- Weather proof exterior finish.
- Central distribution console network
- Solid timber frames Flush door shutters.
- Anodized powder coated- Aluminum frames with fully glazed shutters.
- Vitrified tiles in all bedrooms, living/dining rooms & balcony.